To our Valued Customers:
Pick-Up Pals is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and helping our customers continue to maintain their personal vehicles and do business with their work trucks. Thanks to the incredible commitment of our dedicated employees, our store remains open because we know that we provide essential products and services that help you to be productive, especially during this unprecedented and challenging time. As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
- We’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and social distancing, and we’ve reinforced existing company policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
- Please do not enter the store if you have any flu-like symptoms.
- Additional cleaning regimens are in place to keep store surfaces clean.
- We are happy to offer curbside service on cash and carry items that you do not need installed. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will run your credit/debit card over the phone and bring your items out to your vehicle and load them for you. If you ordered merchandise, please make sure you have verified the items are in the store prior to arriving to pick them up.
- We prefer to process credit/debit card payments instead of cash at this time.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Pick-Up Pals. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the products and services you need to stay productive.
Trip Forman, Owner
Trip Forman Commercial SalesLeanne Forman OfficeLuke Lusk Commercial DivisionCalvin Roquemore Retail SalesCutter Forman Commercial SalesBob McKelvey Commercial SalesJohn Martinez Retail SalesChris Caniglia Office